At the heart of an amenity-rich and growing neighborhood.
close to transit, schools, parks, hospitals, & employment
Located in Englewood, CO — known for it’s small-town charm and proximity to Denver.
- 5-minute walk to:
- 10-minute walk or a short bus ride to:
- Easy access to outdoor activities:
- Walking trails & bike paths
- Community gardens
- Numerous parks
- RTD Yale 27 Bus
Stops at The Foundry Apartments every 30 minutes and provides direct access to Englewood Station and Porter Hospital.
- Three additional active RTD bus stops
Within ¼ mile of the apartments
- Englewood Station (only 5 blocks away)
Connects riders to the C & D Lines. Broadway Station is a 6-minute ride away; Union Station is a 19-minute ride.
- South Platte Biking Trail System
The Foundry Apartments
501 W. Bates Ave, Englewood, CO
The Foundry Apartments are part of the redevelopment of the historic General Iron Works site. The mixed-use project includes an additional 135 for-sale single family residences and town homes currently under construction.